Our Private Tours
Thank you for considering Usdan for your child. We hope you agree that, maybe more now than ever, our children need a place like Usdan to look forward to—a place to have fun, create, make friends, and explore the outdoors.
PRIVATE & Socially distant TOURS
We are excited to safely offer private walking tours of our 140-acre woodland campus. Here are some details you should know about our tours:
- When you arrive on campus, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will check you in, administer a brief COVID screening, and send you on your way with one of our knowledgeable tour guides.
- Our private walking tours last approximately 60 minutes.
- We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes and that you are appropriately dressed for cold weather in the winter months.
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering and remain outdoors for the duration of their visit.
- We will have a restroom available, which will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Staff will also wear a mask at all times and keep a safe 6' distance from visitors and other staff members.
Register for a Private Tour
VIDEO CALL WITH AN ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR
Should you feel more comfortable with a virtual meeting, we welcome you to schedule a Zoom call with an Admissions staff person. Register for a 30 minute video call below. If none of the below available times work for your family, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.