Usdan families have two options for transporting their children to camp.
- Send their child on a bus.
- Drop their child off with their own vehicle.
Note: Some areas of NYC and Long Island may no longer have spots on the bus available. Please inquire about bus availability in your area by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All buses have seat belts and air conditioning.
- We are unable to take friend requests to travel on the same buses, and socializing on the buses will be discouraged this summer due to COVID guidelines.
- The length of ride varies based on the route and distance from camp. While we try to ensure the quickest ride possible, from some locations it may be 90 minutes or more.
- If a child needs to use more than one bus (for example, if they have to be picked up from two different homes on two different bus routes over the course of the summer), there will be an additional charge. Such an arrangement may not be possible, depending on space limitations due to physical-distancing guidelines; however, we will make every effort to accommodate families when possible. Please contact email@example.com to request an additional bus.
If you have questions about our summer camp transportation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details on our COVID health and safety procedures, please visit our COVID Updates page.
FAMILIES FROM NEW YORK CITY (MANHATTAN, BROOKLYN, AND QUEENS):
- Conveniently located stops in each region are determined by enrollment.
- We do not bus from the Bronx, Staten Island, or Westchester County at this time.
FAMILIES FROM LONG ISLAND:
- Students from Nassau and Suffolk County have central pickups.
- We reserve the right to cancel any pickup location, depending on enrollment.
- Pickup locations will be assessed separately for the two 4-week sessions.
- Transportation for Usdan will go only as far east as the William Floyd Parkway. Students who live east of that will need to meet the bus at a central pickup location near the parkway.