Bus transportation via central pickup locations is included in tuition for Usdan’s 8-, 4-, and 1-week sessions. Door-to-door busing is available for Usdan’s 8- and 4-week sessions in certain Long Island areas for an additional fee.
- We are unable to make requests for friends to travel on the same bus unless the pickup is at the same location, even if students live in the same town, because of the complexity of planning routes.
- The length of ride varies based on the route and distance from camp. While we try to ensure the quickest ride possible, from some locations it may be ninety minutes or more.
- If a child needs to use more than one bus route over the course of the summer (for example, if they have to be picked up from two different homes), there will be an additional charge. Such an arrangement may not be possible, depending on space limitations; however, we will make every effort to accommodate families. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible to request an additional bus.
- All buses have seat belts and air conditioning.
- Central pickup locations may vary depending on your child's session length.
- We reserve the right to cancel any pickup location, depending on enrollment.
- If you have questions about our summer camp transportation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens
Conveniently located central stops in each borough are determined by enrollment.
- Door-to-door service is not available within New York City.
- We do not bus from the Bronx, Staten Island, or Westchester County.
Nassau and Suffolk
Bus transportation will go only as far east as the William Floyd Parkway. Students who live east of that will need to meet the bus at a central pickup location near the parkway.
Conveniently located central stops are determined by enrollment.
Door-to-door service is available for an additional fee in the following areas:
- East Williston
- Great Neck
- Massapequa Park
- Old Bethpage
- Port Washington
- Williston Park
- Dix Hills
Door-to-Door Add-On (per Family)
1-week Recreational Camp