Usdan offers transportation from Nassau and Suffolk counties as well as from Queens, Manhattan, and Brooklyn.
Bus transportation via central pickup locations is included in tuition for Usdan’s 8-, 4-, and 1-week sessions. Limited door-to-door bus transportation is available for Usdan’s 8- and 4-week sessions in certain Long Island areas for an additional fee.
- Because of the complexity of planning routes, we are unable to meet requests for friends to travel on the same bus unless the pickup is at the same location, even if students live in the same town.
- The length of the ride varies based on the route and distance from camp. While we try to ensure the quickest ride possible, from some locations it may be 90 minutes or more.
- If a child needs to use more than one bus route over the course of the summer (for example, if they have to be picked up from two different homes), there will be an additional charge. Such an arrangement may not be possible, depending on space limitations, but we will make every effort to accommodate families. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible to request an additional bus.
- All buses have seat belts and air conditioning.
- Central pickup locations may vary depending on your child's session length.
- We reserve the right to cancel any pickup location, depending on enrollment.
- If you have questions about our summer camp transportation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUEENS, BROOKLYN, AND MANHATTAN
Conveniently located central stops in each borough are determined by enrollment.
- Door-to-door service is not available within New York City.
- We do not bus from the Bronx, Staten Island, or Westchester County.
NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTIES
- Bus transportation will go only as far east as the William Floyd Parkway. Students who live farther east will need to meet the bus at a central pickup location near the parkway.
- Conveniently located central stops are determined by enrollment.
Door-to-door service is available for an additional fee in the following areas:
Sands Point/Port Washington, NY (please note this indicates the town of Port Washington, not the school district)
Dix Hills, South of Northern State Parkway
Melville, South of Long Island Expressway
2024 DOOR TO DOOR ADD-ON (PER FAMILY)
|1-week Recreational Camp