Allegro Music Program
Like the musical notation for which it is named, Usdan’s Allegro Music program offers a fun-filled, upbeat camp day that expands students’ appreciation of music.
For four or eight weeks, instrumentalists and vocalists in our Allegro Music program immerse themselves in music and nature on Usdan’s 140-acre campus.
Each camp day, the Allegro Music program offers students two hours of instrumental or vocal instruction in their Major, one hour in a Minor class of their choice, and one hour of U Time as their Recreational Activity, during which they swim or choose from an array of fun games and activities. The day is highlighted by a live performance in our 900-seat Amphitheater. Bus transportation via central pickup locations is included in tuition. Door-to-door busing is available from certain Long Island areas for an additional feel.
Students must be enrolled in the following classes to qualify for the Allegro Music program.
- Major: Instrumental Ensemble (5–12 grade & 3–4 upon inquiry), Vocal Ensemble (2-12 grade), Intermediate Piano (3–6 grade), Intermediate/Advanced Piano (7–12 grade)
- Minor: You choose! (Browse our classes at usdan.org/classes.)
- Recreational Activity: U Time (includes swim)
4-week A Session
- June 27 — July 22, 2022
4-week B Session
- July 25 — August 19, 2022
- June 27 — August 19, 2022
*Cannot be combined with any other scholarship or discount.
For more information, call 631-643-7900 or email email@example.com.
How to Enroll
1. Enroll at usdan.org/enroll.
2. Select our 4-week A, 4-week B, or 8-week session.
3. When it's time to request classes, choose Instrumental Ensemble, Intermediate Piano, Intermediate/Advanced Piano, or Vocal Ensemble as your child's Major class and U Time as your child's Recreational Activity. Your child may choose any available Minor.
4. Enter code ALLEGRO in the shopping cart.
5. Pay your deposit or initial tuition payment.