About the Allegro Music Program
Like the musical notation for which it is named, Usdan’s Allegro Music Program offers a fun-filled, upbeat camp day. For four weeks, Allegro Music Program campers immerse themselves in music and nature on Usdan’s 140-acre campus.
Each day, for four weeks the Allegro Music Program offers students one hour of instrumental instruction, one hour as a member of one of Usdan’s 4 bands or orchestras, and one hour as a member of Usdan’s Vocal Ensemble, as well as one hour of swim. Each camp day is highlighted by a live performance in our 1000 seat Amphitheater. Transportation to and from camp is provided.
Major - Instrumental Music/Band or Orchestra*, Vocal Ensemble
Minor - Vocal Ensemble
Recreation - Swim or UTime
June 29 - July 24, 2020
Allegro Music Program Tuition: $2,500**
*Does not apply to Guitar, Piano, or Jazz Ensemble
** Cannot be combined with any other scholarship awards.
For more information, call 631-643-7900.
How to Apply
1. Enroll at enroll.usdan.org.
2. When it's time to select a session, choose the 4 week session. (If you would like to come for 7 weeks, please contact us at 212-772-6060).
3. When it's time to select classes, choose Band, Orchestra, or Vocal Ensemble as your child's major class.
4. Choose Vocal Ensemble as your child's minor class.
5. Choose Swim or UTime as your child's recreational class.
6. Use the promo code ALLEGRO when you get to the end of the form.