Though the value of summer camp is always great, the benefits of a summer at Usdan will be exponentially greater for children this summer, following an uncommon amount of time spent indoors, separated from friends, the stage, and the studio.
We want to make the decision to send your child to camp in 2021 an easy one. For this reason, we have revised our refund policy and aim to keep you informed as we continue to closely monitor COVID.
You can withdraw your child at any time before May 31, 2021 and receive a full refund of tuition paid. After May 31, Usdan will retain a $750 administrative fee and the rest of tuition paid will be refunded. Credit card convenience fees are nonrefundable.
For a more detailed version of this policy, please see our FAQ page.
Our COVID Updates page explains how we are approaching health and safety in Summer 2021. This page includes the latest changes to our specific Departments, overall program, and operational procedures and will be updated as our policies evolve in tandem with local and state guidance. When an important update is posted, you will receive an email.
New Community Portal & Enrollment Process
Before You Enroll
Visit our Classes page with your child to choose their Majors for each block of their chosen session. As a reminder, your child is choosing one Major per two-week block. They can stay in the same Major, or switch Majors to explore a different discipline.
Usdan's new Community Portal allows you to access enrollments and future scheduled payments at any time. After choosing your child's Majors, create an account with your information and enroll your child at mycamp.usdan.org.
We’ve created a webpage with step-by-step instructions and short videos to help you through the process. In order to enroll your child correctly, we recommend following these directions.
- You will be asked to pay a deposit at the time of enrollment. The deposit will be $750 in addition to your family's monthly payment since the month of December. For example, if you are enrolling in March, you will be paying $750 per child plus your January and February payments.
- If you received a scholarship for 2020 camp, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a promo code to use at the time of enrollment. This code will deduct the award percentage you received in 2020 from your deposit.
Scheduled Tuition Payments
- Our tuition payments are now automated.
- At the time of enrollment, you will be prompted to set up your method of payment for future scheduled payments.
- Payments will be split evenly between the months of January through April 2021.
- Your family will be automatically billed on the 15th of the month.
- You can login to our Community Portal at any time to access your future scheduled payments.
- Any scholarships, discounts, or rollover tuition will be applied to your family's total tuition after enrollment.
Contact Us for Help
Should you need assistance, please feel free to reach out to our year-round staff in one of the following ways.
If you are seeing an error on the login page:
- Email email@example.com with the subject "Portal Login Error".
- Include your preferred email address and your birthdate in the email body.
For all other enrollment issues:
- Chat us live on our website weekdays from 9—5.
- Schedule a call at your convenience by clicking this link.