THE FOLLOWING REFLECTS THE TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS OFFERED IN 2021. USDAN'S SUMMER 2022 PROGRAM AND TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN NOVEMBER 2021.
Interested in learning more about camp and signing up for our 2022 season? Join our email list via the button below to receive updates and announcements.
Usdan families have two options for transporting their children to camp.
- Send their child on a bus.
- Drop their child off with their own vehicle.
- All buses have seat belts and air conditioning.
- We are unable to take friend requests to travel on the same buses, and socializing on the buses will be discouraged this summer due to COVID guidelines.
- The length of ride varies based on the route and distance from camp. While we try to ensure the quickest ride possible, from some locations it may be 90 minutes or more.
- If a child needs to use more than one bus (for example, if they have to be picked up from two different homes on two different bus routes over the course of the summer), there will be an additional charge. Such an arrangement may not be possible, depending on space limitations due to physical-distancing guidelines; however, we will make every effort to accommodate families when possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an additional bus.
If you have questions about our summer camp transportation, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more details on our COVID health and safety procedures, please visit our COVID Updates page.
FAMILIES FROM NEW YORK CITY (MANHATTAN, BROOKLYN, AND QUEENS):
- Conveniently located stops in each region are determined by enrollment.
- We do not bus from the Bronx, Staten Island, or Westchester County at this time.
FAMILIES FROM LONG ISLAND:
- Students from Nassau and Suffolk County have central pickups.
- We reserve the right to cancel any pickup location, depending on enrollment.
- Pickup locations will be assessed separately for the two 4-week sessions.
- Transportation for Usdan will go only as far east as the William Floyd Parkway. Students who live east of that will need to meet the bus at a central pickup location near the parkway.