At Usdan, we understand the benefits of an immersive arts experience that fosters friendship and shared enthusiasm among young artists. Though the value of summer camp is always great, the benefits of a summer at Usdan will be exponentially greater for children this summer, following an uncommon amount of time spent indoors, separated from friends, the stage, and the studio.
We want to make the decision to send your child to camp in 2021 an easy one. For this reason, we have revised our refund policy and aim to keep you informed as we continue to closely monitor COVID.
New Refund Policy
There is no withdrawal deadline at this time, which means you can withdraw your child at any point before camp begins and receive a full refund.* Usdan will reassess this policy as we approach summer and will update you with any changes.
*Convenience fees are nonrefundable.
Our COVID Updates page explains how we are approaching health and safety in Summer 2021. This page includes the latest changes to our specific Departments, overall program, and operational procedures and will be updated as our policies evolve in tandem with local and state guidance. When an important update is posted, you will receive an email.
- December 21, 2020—January 31, 2021
Priority Enrollment offer the below perks:
- Secure your spot: Usdan is planning to run at 50 percent capacity this summer, which means we will likely need to turn students away. By registering early, you are securing your child’s spot for our 2021 season.
- Get first pick of classes: In a normal summer, some classes fill up in January and may begin filling even earlier this year with our reduced capacity. Select your child’s top choice Major before it fills.
- Priority enrollment: Receive $100 off tuition per child.
- Cancel without consequence: We want to make the decision of camp as easy and risk-free as possible. For this reason, there is no deadline to withdraw at this time, which means you can cancel your child's enrollment at any point and receive all of your money back. We will reassess this policy as summer gets closer and update you with any changes.
New Community Portal & Enrollment Process
Before You Enroll
Visit our Classes page with your child to choose their Majors for each block of their chosen session. As a reminder, your child is choosing one Major per two-week block. They can stay in the same Major, or switch Majors to explore a different discipline.
Usdan's new Community Portal allows you to access enrollments and future scheduled payments at any time. After choosing your child's Majors, create an account with your information and enroll your child at mycamp.usdan.org.
We’ve created a webpage with step-by-step instructions and short videos to help you through the process. In order to enroll your child correctly, we recommend following these directions.
- You will be asked to pay a $750 deposit per child at the time of enrollment.
- If you received a scholarship for 2020 camp, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a promo code to use at the time of enrollment. This code will deduct the award percentage you received in 2020 from your $750 deposit (e.g if you received a 50 percent scholarship, your deposit will be $375 per scholarship child).
Scheduled Tuition Payments
- Our tuition payments are now automated.
- At the time of enrollment, you will be prompted to set up your method of payment for future scheduled payments.
- Payments will be split evenly between the months of January through April 2021.
- Your family will be automatically billed on the 15th of the month.
- You can login to our Community Portal at any time to access your future scheduled payments.
- Any scholarships, discounts, or rollover tuition will be applied to your family's total tuition after enrollment.
Contact Us for Help
Should you need assistance, please feel free to reach out to our year-round staff in one of the following ways.
If you are seeing an error on the login page:
- Email email@example.com with the subject "Portal Login Error".
- Include your preferred email address and your birthdate in the email body.
For all other enrollment issues:
- Chat us live on our website weekdays from 9—5.
- Schedule a call at your convenience by clicking this link.