Community Portal Instructions
Welcome to Usdan's new Community Portal.
The following enrollment process will be unfamiliar to both new and returning families. In order to enroll your child correctly, you must read and follow the below step-by-step directions.
The Usdan staff is here to help
If you are seeing an error on the login page:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Portal Login Error".
- Include your preferred email address and your birthdate in the email body.
For all other enrollment issues:
- Chat us live on our website weekdays from 9—5.
- Schedule a call at your convenience by clicking this link.
Setup Account & Enroll
Before enrolling, visit our Classes page with your child to determine which Majors they would like to register for.
We highly recommend that you complete the following steps on a computer and not on a phone.
Step 1: Create an account
Note: If this is your first time on the Community Portal, you need to create an account. Completing the Parent & Caregiver Update form was not creating an account.
- Visit mycamp.usdan.org
- Click “Create Account”
- Complete the form in full with your information, not your child’s information
(Use the email and birthdate you entered in the Parent & Caregiver Account Update form if you completed it)
- Click “Submit”
Step 2: Confirm your account
- Check your email, there should be an email in your inbox titled “Welcome to Usdan”
- Click the link in the email
- Change your password
Step 3: Add to/edit “My Household”
- On the right hand side of your screen you will see “My Household”
- Click the icon with the "+" symbol to add any missing children that you plan to enroll in camp
- Click the same icon to add any other adult primary contacts (e.g. your partner or a grandparent your child might be staying with this summer).
Once you’ve added all children and family members...
Step 4: Add your child's session to your cart
- Click the green “Enroll” button in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- On the left pane, under “Categories” select your child's session length. Your options will be:
- 4-week Session A Drop Off
- 4-week Session A With Bus
- 4-week Session B Drop Off
- 4-week Session B With Bus
- 8-week Session Drop Off
- 8-week Session With Bus
- Your selection will populate in the center pane
- Click the “Enroll” button
- Select the child(ren) you are enrolling in this session (you can select multiple at a time)
- Click “Save”
You should see the item added to your cart in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Congratulations, you have successfully added a session to your cart!
Once you have added your desired session length to your cart...
Step 5: Complete questions, including Major(s) requests
- Click the "Next" button in the upper right corner of your screen
- Type in your child's requested Majors for each block of their session*
- Continue through the questions until you've completed in full
- If you are enrolling multiple children, select the next child's name above the questions
- Type in Majors and complete questions for the next child
- Repeat until all questions are answered for each child you are enrolling
*Note: Select performing arts Majors are four weeks or eight weeks only and must be selected for multiple blocks.
Step 6: Sign waivers
- Click “Next” at top right corner of your screen
- Sign waivers by clicking the "Sign" button
Step 7: Review your summary and enter promo codes
- Click "Next" at the top right corner of your screen
- At this time, the upper right corner cart icon will reflect your deposit amount
- Click on the cart icon
- Enter a promo code if you have one and click "Apply Code"
- Scholarship families should enter their personal code here at this time
Step 8: Pay deposit and add future payment method
- Click "Pay"
- Under the first section titled “Due Now”, click the “Make Payment” button
- Complete the form in full
- Click “Save”
- Under the second section titled “Future Due”
- All users: Click “Setup Payment Method” to add the payment method you'd like us to use for your future payments. They payments will be scheduled for the 15th of the month, January through April 2021.
- If you want to pay some or all future scheduled payments now: Click “Pay Future Due” and add the months you would like to pay for
- There will be an option to print or email a receipt to yourself and we recommend you email a receipt to yourself at this time
If you have any questions or want to change your payment plan, complete the enrollment and then email email@example.com with your request.
Congratulations, you have enrolled your child!
Scheduled Tuition Payments
If you have any questions or requests regarding tuition payments, or if you would like to pay by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.
- Login to the Community Portal to confirm that you have the correct stored account added for the upcoming billing date.
- If you have not yet added a stored account, please do so by clicking the "+ New Stored Account" button.
- If you would like to edit or replace your stored account, click on the pencil icon. Please do not add a new stored account as that will create issues when we are billing.
- If you would like to send a check, you may send it to the following address and email email@example.com: 185 Colonial Springs Road, Wheatley Heights, NY, 11798.
- Note: If you use a credit card as your method of payment, you will be charged a convenience fee of 3% that is nonrefundable.
- Review how much you will be charged on the upcoming billing date. You can do so under "Future Payments" in the green box titled "Next Payment".
- If you have a credit rolled over from 2020 camp, please note that you will still see an amount in the green box titled "Next Payment". Rest assured, you will only be charged once your credits are depleted. If you would like to see how much you have remaining in credit, simply click the money bag icon under your account details.